Sunday, September 20, 2009

Daily Light on herfuture.com

I created Daily Light as a way to share with others the beautiful words that inspire me so much on a daily basis.


All ANYONE really wants is to be happy. And any other who tells you differently is either lying, or doesn’t know what they are talking about. This is my truth and what I firmly believe. However many of us aren’t happy, and we don’t know why. I like consider myself one of the lucky ones who has hopped on the path to discovering what I know has always lived inside. The internal feeling of bliss, that in glimpses, at random times in a day or week, arises letting me know that everything at that moment is perfectly as it should be.
However, because these moments are fleeting, and can sometimes be far and few between, I make it a CONSTANT effort to surround myself with positive reminders, that this life right now, is amazing. With my new best friend Pandora.com Amos Lee tells me to “Keep it loose, keep it tight” while Josh Radin reminds me of “Simple Times. The Universe sends me daily-personalized notes of inspiration about my greatness, in case I forget, and Oprah cheers my mood with amazing articles related to health, spirituality, and sometimes my wardrobe. Quotes are posted all over my cube and at any given moment Ill send up to 10 people an inspiring quote

“I look forward to Daily Light every morning :)” – Jessica Bernstein

“This group is becoming like an obsession to me! I adore having those quotes daily.” Valerie Merut

Who doesn’t love a good quote? It’s amazing the way some people have with words. I love the feeling of reading something so inspiring and just thinking to myself “oh yeah I knew that, but thanks for reminding me.” I am also grateful for those quotes that happen to show up just when I need them to give a gentle shift in perception to perhaps help me see things differently than I may not have other wise.
And that is why I created the simple daily reminder Daily Light on herfutre.com. Five times a week, sent directly to your inbox are inspirational, motivational, positive quotes to start your day.

I personally have made a conscious effort to live every day as happily as I can. With my new best friend pandora.com Amos Lee tells me to “Keep it loose, keep it tight” while Josh Radin reminds me of “Simple Times.” The Universe sends me daily-personalized notes of inspiration about my greatness, in case I forget, and Oprah cheers my mood with amazing articles related to spirituality, health, and sometimes my wardrobe.
Quotes are posted all over my cube at work and I send at least a few emails a day to friends, family and coworkers to share the wise words I read, that often touch me so deeply.
I literally surround myself, and my ibox with love.